lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Unit 1 Wrap - Up

 
  • Vocabulary. Point and name the occupations of the people.
  1. They are musicians. She is a singer
  2. She is a doctor. It is sick
  3. He is an architect
  4. He is an attorney. She is his client
  5. she´s a polit. They´re flight attendant..
  6. They are agents of trip 

  •  Grammar. Ask and answer questions about the people. 

  1. They are musicians?
       - If musicians and a singer

2    Is he an architect?
     -  If he is an architect 

3.- Is she a doctor?
       - Yes, she is

4.-  Is he an attorney?
    - If it is aboado and this one with his client

5.- Is she pilot?
    - If she is pilot and this together with his flight attendant.

6.-  Are they agents of trip?
     - If they are




  • Social language. Create conversations for the people.

Arquitecto. - hello it gives me taste to meet notice that me gradue of architect.
 Enserio that good gives me many.
doctora. - I like already have just graduated of doctor and estoi exercising my work.
Musicos. - we only study music in the school of music are to the singer
 Lic. - I am attending to my client and biendo pilot wing.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario